Partnergilden Evolution/Phantom Reloaded und In Danger of Extinction
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

PortalStartseiteGalerieSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Application of Muesli

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Sjimmi0

Sjimmi0

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Application of Muesli Empty
BeitragThema: Application of Muesli   Application of Muesli EmptyDi Aug 18, 2009 1:58 am

Hi, i didn't find any specific guide of what information you'll need, so i'll just put in the general stuff:

name: Muesli
Class: Druid
Spec: Resto

Here's my armory: Muesli
Probably in pvp gear though,, w/o a guild my resolve was to pvp alot ^^''

Ive been on blizzlike server before, Know tactics of ZA,SSC,Kara & Boss 1-3 of Hyjal, been there several times on this server, and countless times on another blizzlike server
(here often even as the only resto druid, we ran ZA 6x to get me the chest on my old guild, but the gear plain doesn't drop >.<)
ps. the armory says im on like 1100 bonus heal, but it's somewhere around 1550

If there's anything else you'd want to know, whether it be ingame, or personal info, Feel free to ask : )

Ill add some slight personal info to give an impression of whom you're talking to:

I live in holland, (y, that country next to germany) the language is quite alike (and i've had it in school for 4 years orso) which is why I can understand it quite reasonably, I CAN speak a bit, but I don't like to simply cause I'd make too many mistakes, maybe ill give some attempts, I need to learn it eventually anyway ^^
I'm 18, Starting with a management study soon so I might be a bit busy the first few weeks because I'll do 2 years in 1 so my study will take a year shorter ^^
oh, and my name if anyone wonders is Jimmi
Nach oben Nach unten
Sjimmi0

Sjimmi0

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: Application of Muesli   Application of Muesli EmptyFr Aug 21, 2009 8:33 pm

So what is it.. are we going to plain ignore this topic, or what?

I actually would like to hear ATLEAST what is taking so long, cause if it's a 'no' in the end, i could have already went on looking for another guild in the meantime.. but atm this is quite wasting my time

I don't hear anything of anyone here, and i can never find anyone of the guild online?
Nach oben Nach unten
Raugh

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: Application of Muesli   Application of Muesli EmptyFr Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm

I've gotta agree... there have been several people to answer the other topic, but nobody seems to do anything about applications?
Not like none of the admins is online on this forum, I saw a ton of people the last few days...
Nach oben Nach unten
Necromaniac

Necromaniac

Anzahl der Beiträge : 87

BeitragThema: Re: Application of Muesli   Application of Muesli EmptySa Aug 22, 2009 11:09 am

guys listen the gild somehow got erased because the guild leader from kbw created a new one called new moon. but only one day later he decited to leave new moon because he didn't want to do all the work so now kbw doesn't exist anymore the only thing i can tell you is that the most aktiv peole from kbw created there own guild. if you are still interessted in joining us than /w necrosh, arien, shatriya, or myself necromaniac
Nach oben Nach unten
http://david.hat-gar-keine-homepage.de/
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Application of Muesli   Application of Muesli Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Application of Muesli
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Partnergilden Evolution/Phantom Reloaded und In Danger of Extinction :: Öffentlich :: Bewerbungen-
Gehe zu: